Sunday 28 February 2010

No1 finish for 2010

Ok, it's been a long time coming, but in the second week of January this was completed, and delivered to the bundle of joy for whom it was made.

And I likes it a lot, I does.

 
Front

  
Back
It's only a cot quilt, and it has a couple of wobbly bits, but I really enjoyed doing the pieced back and it looks lovely tucked over and around the child.

I've found recently though that I can't actually sew at the moment - my brain isn't up to it.   So I'm knitting, because I can pick it up and put it down with no effort.



Eventually, it will be a scarf.  Although I have unpicked it all since this photo was taken.  I thought I could live with the mistake in it, and I can't. *shrug*  I'm also making it half as wide again as the pattern says, because I want it for school as a wrap.

So that's what I'm up to lol! How about you?

1 comment:

  1. Knitting is wonderful therapy, as it half occupies your mind and calms it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete