Wednesday 14 October 2009

Lily's Quilt

Friday, May 1, 2009

Top done!

From this ....



To these....




To this.....

And then to this.


Yep, I stitched the blocks into rows and the rows into a quilt top last night. It's a little wobbly in places, but then so is the person who made it!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Gorgeous Baby






Lilly is gorgeous.

Utterly, utterly gorgeous.

The quilt was finished on time, and yes, it has a few wobbles, but it has love and prayer in every part. She is a snuggly baby.

I snuggled all afternoon.

R played with the children, chatted with my brother, we had tea, everything was gorgeous and family and the way life should be. For a few hours we could forget the world and everything else.

And apparently, I get to do the same tomorrow, because he's taking me out! I don't know where, or anything else, but we are going out, all three of us, and it's going to be fun!

I'll fill you in, Dear Reader, when I know. But for now, I think it's bed time after a gorgeous day, with a gorgeous family.

No comments:

Post a Comment